Forest Oil Corporation (NYSE:FST) (Forest or the Company) announced today that its second quarter 2012 earnings release will be issued after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, July 30, 2012.
A conference call is scheduled for Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at 12:00 PM MT to discuss the release. You may access the call by dialing toll free 800.706.7745 (for U.S./Canada) and 617.614.3472 (for International) and request the Forest Oil teleconference (ID # 59802625). The conference call will also be webcast live on the Internet and can be accessed by going to the Forest Oil website at www.forestoil.com in the “Investor Relations” section of the website. A Q&A period will follow.
A replay of the conference call will be available through August 14, 2012. You may access the replay by dialing toll free 888.286.8010 (for U.S./Canada) and 617.801.6888 (for International), conference ID # 72934546. An archive of the conference call webcast will also be available at www.forestoil.com in the “Investor Relations” section of the website.
Forest Oil Corporation is engaged in the acquisition, exploration,
development, and production of natural gas and liquids in the United
States and selected international locations. Forest's principal reserves
and producing properties are located in the United States in Arkansas,
Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Forest's common stock
trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FST. For more
information about Forest, please visit its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV