Elan Corporation, plc (NYSE: ELN) announced today that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), 1:30 p.m. British Summer Time (BST) with the investment community to discuss Elan’s second quarter 2012 financial results, which will be released before the European and U.S. financial markets open.
Live audio of the conference call will be simultaneously broadcast over the Internet and will be available to investors, members of the news media and the general public.
This event can be accessed by visiting Elan’s website at www.elan.com and clicking on the Investor Relations section, then on the event icon. Following the live webcast, an archived version of the call will be available at the same URL.
About ElanElan is a neuroscience focused biotechnology company committed to making a difference in the lives of patients and their families by dedicating itself to bringing innovations in science to fill significant unmet medical needs that continue to exist around the world. For additional information about Elan, please visit http://www.elan.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV