- U.S. and global economic growth projected to remain subdued and uneven. Growth in the U.S. is expected to be just over two percent, while growth in China is predicted to be slightly more than seven percent due to China’s aggressive economic stimulus program.
- The Euro Zone will continue to stumble. The outlook for Europe remains troubling with the probability of a partial dissolution of the Euro. Although the efforts of the European Central Bank, International Monetary Fund and European Financial Stability Facility make dissolution in 2012 seem unlikely, the fundamental flaws in the design of the Euro indicate that dissolution is probable in the future.
- Economic imbalances weigh down growth. In developed markets, long- and short-term fiscal policy issues remain challenges that can potentially derail the recovery while also inhibiting growth over the next ten years. In developing markets, the near term issue of excesses in key sectors (property in China for instance) complicates any efforts to implement a stimulus package.
- U.S. Business Health Improves While the economic recovery remains sluggish, other indicators show that U.S. and global business health continues to improve overall. Strong evidence supports that non-financial institutions are in a better position to weather an economic storm than they were in 2008. And, small businesses continue to show improved performance, while key sectors like manufacturing are at pre-recession lows for bankruptcies and delinquencies.
D&B Report Indicates Uncertain Global Economic Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.