CHONGQING, China, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking" or the "Company"), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced that it will hold its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders at 42/F, Edinburgh Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong on August 17, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. (local time). Holders of record of ordinary shares of the company at the close of business on July 17, 2012 are entitled to attend the annual general meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof in person. Beneficial owners of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") are welcome to attend the annual general meeting in person.
No proposal will be submitted for shareholder approval at the annual general meeting. Instead, the annual general meeting will serve as an open forum for shareholders and beneficial owners of the Company's ADSs to discuss Company affairs with management.
The notice of the annual general meeting is available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://ir.csc100.com. The Company has filed its annual report on Form 20-F, including its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Country Style Cooking's Form 20-F can be accessed on the above-mentioned website, as well as on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Shareholders may request a hard copy of the company's annual report, free of charge, by contacting Investor Relations, 5F, Junhao Building, No.8 Jianxin North Road, Jiangbei District, Chongqing, People's Republic of China, telephone: +86-23-8866-8866, fax: +86-23-8687-3700, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV