BELLEVUE, Wash., July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) will host a conference call to discuss results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Thursday, July 26 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live audiocast of the call will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir and replays are expected to be available for at least three months.
Expedia, Inc. will post a release reporting its results on the Company's investor relations site at http://www.expediainc.com/ir approximately one hour prior to the call. The release will not be distributed via newswire.
About Expedia, Inc.Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 30 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Leading discount travel site Hotwire®, which offers opaque deals in nine countries on its eight sites in North America and Europe
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- China's second largest booking site eLong™
- Leading agency hotel company Venere.com®
- Destination services and activities provider Expedia Local Expert®; and
- Luxury travel specialist Classic Vacations®
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through Expedia Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia® Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50 SOURCE Expedia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV