EverBank Financial Corp (NYSE: EVER) announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, after the market close on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, to be followed by a conference call on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time).
The conference call can be accessed live by dialing 1-877-941-4774, or for international callers, 1-480-629-9760. A replay will be available at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176, or for international callers, 1-858-384-5517. The passcode for the live call and the replay is 4551597. The replay will be available until August 1, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Interested investors and other parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.everbank.com.
About EverBank Financial CorpEverBank Financial Corp provides a diverse range of financial products and services directly to clients nationwide through multiple business channels. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, EverBank has $13.8 billion in assets and $10.6 billion in deposits as of March 31, 2012. With an emphasis on value, innovation and service, EverBank offers a broad selection of banking, lending and investing products to consumers and businesses. EverBank provides services to customers through the Internet, over the phone, through the mail and at its Florida-based financial centers. More information on EverBank can be found at www.abouteverbank.com/ir.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV