MIAMI, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) is one of North America's largest and most diversified infrastructure services providers. CEO Jose Mas, was featured on CBS' hit reality show, "Undercover Boss". The episode, which originally premiered in May, will air again this coming Friday, July 13.
WHEN: Friday, July 13, 2012, at 8 p.m. EDT/ 9 p.m. PDT
WHERE: Please tune in to your local CBS station.About MasTec, Inc. MasTec, Inc. is a leading infrastructure construction company operating mainly throughout North America across a range of industries. The Company's activities include the engineering, building, installation, maintenance and upgrade of energy, communication and utility infrastructure, such as: electrical utility transmission and distribution, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, wind farms, solar farms and other renewable energy, industrial infrastructure and water and sewer systems. MasTec's customers are primarily in the utility, communications and government industries. The Company's corporate website is located at www.mastec.com. Jose Mas, CEO of MasTec, has led the company since April of 2007. About Undercover Boss Each week, the two-time Emmy Award-nominated show follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who make their companies run.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV