PURE Bioscience Reschedules Annual Stockholder Meeting To July 31
PURE Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: PURE ), creator of the patented silver dihydrogen citrate (SDC) antimicrobial, today announced that it has rescheduled its annual meeting of stockholders to Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific. The previously scheduled date was July 25.
The location of the meeting remains the same: Doubletree Hotel Mission Valley, 7450 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, California 92108.
About PURE Bioscience, Inc.
PURE Bioscience, Inc. develops and markets technology-based bioscience
products that provide solutions to numerous global health challenges,
including Staph (MRSA). PURE’s proprietary high efficacy/low toxicity
bioscience technologies, including its silver dihydrogen citrate-based
antimicrobials, represent innovative advances in diverse markets and
lead today’s global trend toward industry and consumer use of “green”
products while providing competitive advantages in efficacy and safety.
Patented SDC is an electrolytically generated source of stabilized ionic
silver, which formulates well with other compounds. As a platform
technology, SDC is distinguished from competitors in the marketplace
because of its superior efficacy, reduced toxicity and the inability of
bacteria to form a resistance to it. PURE is headquartered in El Cajon,
California (San Diego metropolitan area). Additional information on PURE
is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV