Asure Software (ASUR) is a provider of Web-based workforce management solutions. Asure software offers Web-based workforce management solutions that enable organizations to manage their office environment, as well as their human resource and payroll processes. This stock is trading up 16% at $7.03 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.15-$7.2552-Week Range: $1.51-$6.98 Volume: 66,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 20,895 >>3 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, ASUR is ripping to the upside here with above-average volume. This move has now pushed ASUR into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $6.98. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as ASUR is trending above 6.98 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 20,895 shares as bullish. If ASUR can maintain its trend above $6.98, then this stock could easily hit $10 in the very near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV