Sequenom (SQNM) is a molecular diagnostic testing and genetics analysis company. This stock is trading up 1% at $3.76 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.64-$3.8352-Week Range: $3.46-$7.80 Volume: 1.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.9 million >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential in 2012 From a technical perspective, SQNM is moving modestly higher here right near some recent support at $3.64 with light volume. Since the start of June, shares of SQNM have started to make higher lows, which could be indicating the stock is bottoming. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if that near-term low of $3.64 can hold. Also, to confirm that SQNM is gearing up for a run higher, look for some better volume to start coming into this stock. I would recommend looking for upside volume that's near or above 3,892,630 shares. If that $3.64 level holds, then SQNM could be gearing up for a re-test and possibly breakout above its 50-day moving average at $4.24 and then its 200-day at $4.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV