SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE: TYC) today announced that it will hold a special general meeting of shareholders at 9:00 a.m., Central European Summer Time on Friday, September 14, 2012, at its offices at Freier Platz 10, CH-8200 Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Proxy materials relating to the special general meeting will be mailed to shareholders of record as of July 23, 2012. Shareholders will be asked to vote on spin-offs of Tyco's North American residential and small business security company and its flow control business, and related matters.
ABOUT TYCO INTERNATIONAL Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE: TYC) is a diversified company that provides vital products and services to customers around the world. Tyco is a leading provider of security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, and industrial valves and controls. Tyco had 2011 revenue of more than $17 billion and has more than 100,000 employees worldwide. More information on Tyco can be found at www.tyco.com.
SOURCE Tyco International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV