One under-$10 stock that's trading within range of triggering a major breakout trade is IsoRay (ISR), which develops, manufactures and sells isotope-based medical products and devices for the treatment of cancer and other malignant diseases. This stock has been blazing a trail to the upside so far in 2012, with shares up over 80%.
If you take a look at the chart for IsoRay, you'll see that this stock has been uptrending very strong since mid-April, with shares skyrocketing from 38 cents to a recent high of $1.60 a share. During that uptrend, shares of IsoRay were making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. After hitting that high at $1.60, the stock pulled back to 84 cents and has now resumed its uptrend again with shares trading at around $1.25 a share. Shares of IsoRay are now moving within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV