Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced that its support website www.blackbaud.com/support has once again been recognized as one of the Ten Best Web Support Sites by The Association of Support Professionals (ASP).
“Not surprisingly, Blackbaud has been quick to adopt new social media tools to enhance their web support experience,” said Jeffrey Tarter, ASP’s executive director. “Blackbaud’s implementation of blogs is particularly impressive — in fact, it’s really a blueprint for best practices in both technology and content development.”
ASP’s 15th annual Ten Best Web Support Sites competition honored 10 companies for excellence in online service and support. The award winners were selected by a panel of judges with expertise in web support design and implementation, using a scoring system based on 25 performance criteria ranging from overall usability to customer experience. The 10 winning sites will be profiled in a new book, "The Ten Best Web Support Sites of 2012," to be published by ASP this month.
Blackbaud was honored for key website features, including:
- BlackbaudKnowHow.com, a products blog that launched in 2011 featuring software and online resources, tips and tricks, and best practices aimed at helping customers use Blackbaud software more effectively.
- Chat Support, which is easily accessible from any Blackbaud.com webpage.
- Case Central, an online interface with Blackbaud’s case management system that allows customers to easily stay on top of their organization’s cases and communicate with support.
- Improved usability, including a redesigned site navigation and support homepage layout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV