Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that all of its SaaS customers are live on the UltiPro Spring 2012 release. Highlights of the Spring 2012 release include expanded global HCM capabilities, significant advances in payroll processing speed for very large organizations, more configurable talent management for richer employee performance management, extended business intelligence, and the announcement of several new additions to the Ultimate Partner Network.
Expanded Global HCM Capabilities
HCM enhancements in the Spring 2012 release focus on enabling broader self-service options for employees worldwide. In addition to fundamental capabilities such as managing core HR and benefits information, global HCM enhancements in the Spring 2012 release include configurable business processes for common employee information changes, such as personal name or address. The release also delivers standard new-hire Web Services, making it simple for organizations to extend global employee data and business processes to other on-premise and cloud applications.
Payroll PerformanceWith large enterprises increasingly turning to SaaS for HCM and payroll solutions, Ultimate has continued to lead the industry with new levels of performance, speed, and response time for processing complex payroll calculations in the cloud. UltiPro Spring 2012 delivers:
- A more than 600% increase in payroll processing speed for very large payrolls (more than 100,000 employees)
- Increased performance of Time Management connectivity, delivering up to 90% faster importing of payroll processing data, such as hours, earnings, and deductions for very large payrolls
- New talent assessment options — Providing the ability to base performance assessments on contributions and impact, for example, rather than simply numeric scales. Organizations can measure performance with key terms, competencies, goals, and other measures to adapt performance management to their unique needs.
- Greater assessment flexibility — Allowing a manager or an employee to add additional commentary to a review beyond structured goal and competency content.
- Visual people search — UltiPro Succession Management now provides a consumer-style comparison of employees that includes key skills, experience, assessments, and other related information — designed to help leaders make informed decisions about employee capabilities and readiness for future roles in the organization.
- New standard total compensation statements, which can be tailored to the unique needs of an organization, to facilitate communication of overall benefits and compensation to employees
- Predictive analytics to help customers forecast crucial workforce trends, including employee retention
- New delivered reports and analytics for succession management, career development, talent assessment, and global HR
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV