Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that all of its SaaS customers are live on the UltiPro Spring 2012 release. Highlights of the Spring 2012 release include expanded global HCM capabilities, significant advances in payroll processing speed for very large organizations, more configurable talent management for richer employee performance management, extended business intelligence, and the announcement of several new additions to the Ultimate Partner Network.
Expanded Global HCM Capabilities
HCM enhancements in the Spring 2012 release focus on enabling broader self-service options for employees worldwide. In addition to fundamental capabilities such as managing core HR and benefits information, global HCM enhancements in the Spring 2012 release include configurable business processes for common employee information changes, such as personal name or address. The release also delivers standard new-hire Web Services, making it simple for organizations to extend global employee data and business processes to other on-premise and cloud applications.
Payroll PerformanceWith large enterprises increasingly turning to SaaS for HCM and payroll solutions, Ultimate has continued to lead the industry with new levels of performance, speed, and response time for processing complex payroll calculations in the cloud. UltiPro Spring 2012 delivers:
- A more than 600% increase in payroll processing speed for very large payrolls (more than 100,000 employees)
- Increased performance of Time Management connectivity, delivering up to 90% faster importing of payroll processing data, such as hours, earnings, and deductions for very large payrolls
- New talent assessment options — Providing the ability to base performance assessments on contributions and impact, for example, rather than simply numeric scales. Organizations can measure performance with key terms, competencies, goals, and other measures to adapt performance management to their unique needs.
- Greater assessment flexibility — Allowing a manager or an employee to add additional commentary to a review beyond structured goal and competency content.
- Visual people search — UltiPro Succession Management now provides a consumer-style comparison of employees that includes key skills, experience, assessments, and other related information — designed to help leaders make informed decisions about employee capabilities and readiness for future roles in the organization.
- New standard total compensation statements, which can be tailored to the unique needs of an organization, to facilitate communication of overall benefits and compensation to employees
- Predictive analytics to help customers forecast crucial workforce trends, including employee retention
- New delivered reports and analytics for succession management, career development, talent assessment, and global HR