Rosie Sato, A Gift Wrapper From Gardena, Calif. And Winner Of The 2011 Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, Wrapped A 6-foot Tall Backyard Play Set In The Final Round To Win The $10,000 Cash Prize. (Photo: 3M)
Scotch Brand is launching a nationwide contest to uncover America’s best gift wrapper. Professional and recreational wrappers alike are encouraged to enter the 16 th annual Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, sponsored by 3M, makers of Scotch brand tape and gift-wrapping tools.
Eight finalists will be chosen to receive an all-expense paid trip to New York City and go bow-to-bow to compete for the grand prize of $10,000 in cash and the title of the 2012 Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper. The contest will take place at Celsius at Bryant Park on Friday, November 30, 2012 amidst the flurry of holiday excitement at the shops, ice skating rink and holiday tree.
Enter yourself or tell a friend at MostGiftedWrapper.com:
- To enter: Create and submit an original 2-minute video describing why you have what it takes to be the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper. In the video, display at least one gift that you have wrapped and provide your best gift-wrapping tip.
To tell a friend or family member: Complete the
form to send information about entering the contest.
- If your friend or family member is declared the winner of the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, you will win $500 in cash!
For details on how to wrap your way to $10,000 and additional information about the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, view the official rules.Twittercue: Enter to #giftwrap your way to NYC to compete for $10k in @ScotchProducts #MostGiftedWrapper Contest: MostGiftedWrapper.com #craft About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 84,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. 3M, Scotch and the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest are trademarks of 3M. © 3M 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV