CHICAGO, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI), today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, July 26, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss second quarter results. The call can be accessed live on Old Republic's website at www.oldrepublic.com .
Investors may access a replay of the call by dialing 877-870-5176, passcode 9406048, which will be available through August 2, 2012. The replay will also be available on Old Republic International's website through August 26, 2012.
About Old Republic Chicago-based Old Republic International Corporation is one of the nation's 50 largest publicly held insurance organizations. Its most recent financial statements reflect consolidated assets of approximately $16.1 billion and common shareholders' equity of $3.77 billion, or $14.74 per share. Its current stock market valuation is approximately $2.2 billion, or $8.30 per share.
The Company is organized as an insurance holding company whose subsidiaries actively market, underwrite, and provide risk management services for a wide variety of coverages mostly in the general and title insurance fields. A long-term interest in mortgage guaranty and consumer credit indemnity lines has devolved to a run-off operating mode in recent times.For the latest news releases and other corporate documents on Old Republic International visit www.oldrepublic.com. SOURCE Old Republic International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV