BELLEVUE, Wash., July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Egencia®, an Expedia, Inc. company, announced the expansion of the Egencia Global Alliance to include strategic partnerships with leading local travel management companies (TMCs) in Russia, Ukraine, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, and Sri Lanka. The Egencia Global Alliance (EGA) is comprised of Egencia partners in 34 countries, bringing the company's presence to 54 countries worldwide.
"Our customers do business across the world, and as their business grows and requires travel to more destinations we will grow and evolve with them," said Rob Greyber, President of Egencia. "We are thrilled to expand our global alliance and to offer our customers the local expertise and choice they need."
All EGA partners are aligned with Egencia's customer centric values and are carefully chosen based on their ability to provide a broad selection of travel products, high quality localized services and support for travelers. The following partners join the Egencia family, as part of the global alliance:
EMEA ( Europe, Middle East and Africa)Russia : Zelenski Corporate Travel Solutions, established in 1997, is the only Russian travel management company offering its own online booking system. Zelenski serves over 500 corporate clients from its offices in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Ukraine: Travel Centre TRIME was founded in 2006 and is based in Kyiv. A fast growing company with an experienced leadership team, it is one of the top five corporate travel agencies in Ukraine.
Latin America Costa Rica: VEMSA is the biggest agency in Costa Rica. Seventy-five percent of their business is corporate travel and the agency is recognized for its excellence in customer service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV