MINNEAPOLIS, July 12, 2012 Directors of Pentair, Inc. (NYSE: PNR) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 22 cents per share payable August 10, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 27, 2012.
About Pentair, Inc.
Pentair ( www.pentair.com) is a global diversified industrial company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Pentair Water and Fluid Solutions is a leading provider of innovative water and fluid processing products and solutions used in a wide range of applications. Pentair Technical Products is a leading provider of products that enclose and protect some of the world's most sensitive electronics and electrical equipment, ensuring their safe, secure and reliable performance. With 2011 revenues of $3.5 billion, Pentair employs over 15,000 people worldwide.Pentair Contacts:Investors: Jim Lucas, Vice President of Investor RelationsDirect: 763-656-5575Email: email@example.com Media: Betsy Day, Corporate Communications ManagerDirect: 763-656-5537Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Pentair, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV