LIN TV Corp. (“LIN Media”; NYSE: TVL), a local multimedia company, will report its second quarter 2012 earnings results before the market opens on July 31, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the earnings release that morning at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
The conference call-in number is 1-877-718-5111 for U.S. callers and 1-719-325-4760 for international callers. The call-in pass code is 7845464. Callers who intend to participate in the call should call in 10 minutes before the start of the call to ensure access. A replay of the call will be available through August 14, 2012 by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and entering the same pass code as above. The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously from LIN Media's web site, www.linmedia.com, and can be accessed there through a link on the home page (under Latest LIN Media News) or on the Investor Relations page (under Events).
About LIN Media
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 32 network affiliates, more than 50 television and niche web sites, and a growing suite of mobile products. The Company's strategic investments focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver measurable results to advertisers. LIN TV Corp. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "TVL".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV