Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course entitled Agile Testing Strategies . This course is for software developers, testers and others who want to improve their knowledge of Agile principles and want to become proficient users of Agile testing techniques.
“Many organizations embracing Agile face the challenge of balancing accelerated production time with product quality. This has changed the role of quality assurance and created difficulties in implementing cost-efficient testing activities. This course offers experience in applying a professional Agile testing framework that improves product quality, while realizing the significant benefits of Agile,” said Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Participants will perform a series of software testing simulations and hands-on exercises, including:
- Demonstrating business value through Story Test-Driven Development (STDD)
- Implementing Test-Driven Development (TDD) for product integrity
- Verifying user experience with usability and persona testing
- Orchestrating test activities through all project iterations
Learning Tree will begin presenting Agile Testing Strategies at its education centers in July 2012. The current schedule includes the following:Washington, DC (Reston, VA) – July 16-17, 2012Toronto, ON – August 20-21, 2012New York, NY – September 10-11, 2012Ottawa, ON — September 24-25, 2012Washington, DC (Rockville, MD) – October 29-30, 2012 Three Convenient Attendance Options 1. In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center2. Real-time via Learning Tree AnyWare™—our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or anywhere there is Internet access3. On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice About Learning Tree International Learning Tree International is a leading global provider of highly effective, hands-on training to information technology professionals and managers. Since 1974, over 65,000 organizations have relied on Learning Tree to enhance the professional skills of more than 2.1 million employees. Learning Tree develops, markets and delivers a broad, proprietary library of instructor-led courses focused on web development; IT security; project management; operating systems; databases; networking; software development; leadership; management and business skills. Courses are presented globally at Learning Tree Education Centers, on site at client facilities, and can be attended via Learning Tree AnyWare ™, the Company’s proprietary technology that connects participants via the web to the actual classroom, from their workplace or home. For more information about our products and services, call 1-888-THE-TREE (1-888-843-8733), visit www.learningtree.com, follow @LearningTree on Twitter, or visit Learning Tree International’s Facebook fan page.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV