July 12, 2012
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd
. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated
mobile workforce management and optimization solutions
for the service industry, today announced it has opened registration for ClickConnect, its eighth annual North American customer and partner event.
ClickConnect North America 2012
is the leading business and educational conference focused entirely on mobile workforce management and will be held
September 10-12, 2012
San Diego, CA.
The 2012 conference is a three day event featuring industry leading keynotes, hands-on workshops, best of breed case studies and an opportunity for ClickSoftware users to share information and best practices. This year's event features:
- Presentations from top analysts, including Aberdeen
- World famous key note speaker - founder of the Geek Squad and former Best Buy CTO, Robert Stephens
- Networking opportunities with industry peers, hardware and service industry partners
- Hands on demo opportunities
- Expert tips pre and post implementation
- Panel discussions on industry trends, strategies and best practices
"Each year at ClickConnect we are impressed by the growth of our user community, the exchange of ideas, and the innovation we see from our customers and partners in how they are using our solutions to drive business forward," said
, President of ClickSoftware. "This year will be the most exciting year yet, with global companies presenting a wide variety of success stories. It is a testament to the growing imperative for organizations to optimize their workforce and harness the value of enterprise mobility to drive customer satisfaction."
With all indicators showing rapid growth and significance in enterprise mobility, ClickConnect will offer practical guidance on how to best optimize returns on mobility investments.