BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today announced it has opened registration for ClickConnect, its eighth annual North American customer and partner event. ClickConnect North America 2012 is the leading business and educational conference focused entirely on mobile workforce management and will be held September 10-12, 2012 in San Diego, CA.
The 2012 conference is a three day event featuring industry leading keynotes, hands-on workshops, best of breed case studies and an opportunity for ClickSoftware users to share information and best practices. This year's event features:
- Presentations from top analysts, including Aberdeen
- World famous key note speaker - founder of the Geek Squad and former Best Buy CTO, Robert Stephens
- Networking opportunities with industry peers, hardware and service industry partners
- Hands on demo opportunities
- Expert tips pre and post implementation
- Panel discussions on industry trends, strategies and best practices
"Each year at ClickConnect we are impressed by the growth of our user community, the exchange of ideas, and the innovation we see from our customers and partners in how they are using our solutions to drive business forward," said Hannan Carmeli, President of ClickSoftware. "This year will be the most exciting year yet, with global companies presenting a wide variety of success stories. It is a testament to the growing imperative for organizations to optimize their workforce and harness the value of enterprise mobility to drive customer satisfaction."With all indicators showing rapid growth and significance in enterprise mobility, ClickConnect will offer practical guidance on how to best optimize returns on mobility investments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV