SAN DIEGO, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPTR) today announced it will report second quarter 2012 financial results after the NASDAQ Global Market closes on July 31. The Company will host a conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss the financial results and highlights for the second quarter as well as provide a corporate update.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing (877) 280-7280 for domestic callers and +1 (678) 825-8232 for international callers. Please specify to the operator that you would like to join "Optimer's Financial Results Call." The conference call will be webcast live under the Investors section of Optimer's website at www.optimerpharma.com, where it will be archived for 30 days following the call.
About Optimer PharmaceuticalsOptimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative hospital specialty products that have a positive impact on society. Optimer developed DIFICID® (fidaxomicin) tablets, an FDA-approved macrolide antibacterial drug for the treatment of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea (CDAD) in adults 18 years of age and older and is commercializing DIFICID in the US and Canada. Optimer also received marketing authorization for fidaxomicin tablets in the European Union where its partner, Astellas Pharma Europe, is commercializing fidaxomicin under the trade name DIFICLIR™. The company is exploring marketing authorization in other parts of the world where C. difficile has emerged as a serious health problem, including Asia. Additional information can be found at http://www.optimerpharma.com.ContactsOptimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. David Walsey, VP of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications858-964-3418 Canale Communications Jason I. Spark, Senior Vice President619-849-6005 SOURCE Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV