Legg Mason BW Global Income Opportunities Fund Inc. To Host Conference Call Today
Legg Mason BW Global Income Opportunities Fund Inc. is a non-diversified closed-end investment management company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “BWG”. The Fund is advised by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc., and is sub-advised by Brandywine Global Investment Management, LLC, an affiliate of the advisor.
Legg Mason is the 6th largest closed-end fund manager in the U.S., with $11.7 billion in closed-end assets under management as of March 31, 2012.
All data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational purposes only. Legg Mason, Inc. and its affiliates do not engage in selling shares of the Fund.
For more information, please call 1-888-777-0102 or consult the Funds’ website at www.leggmason.com/cef.SYMBOLS: NYSE: BWG, CEM; CTR; DMO; EHI; EMD; EMO; ESD; GDF; GDO; GFY; HIF; HIO; HIX; HYI; IGI; IMF; MHF; MHY; MMU; MNP; MTT; PAI; RIT; SBW; SCD; TLI; WEA NYSE Amex: SBI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV