Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture presenter, today announced that management will host its 2012 second quarter results conference call and webcast on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Carmike’s financial results for the reporting period will be issued following the market close that day.
WEBCAST: available live at www.carmikeinvestors.com and archived for 30 days.
TELEPHONE: via 888/221-1894 or 303/223-2680 (for international callers). Please call at least five minutes in advance.
REPLAY: until August 8, 2012 via 800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140, passcode: 21599663About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com ) Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of March 31, 2012, Carmike had 236 theatres with 2,264 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,135 screens, including 220 theatres with 753 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 13 Big D large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating. As ‘America’s Hometown Theatre chain,’ Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV