Nutrisystem D Meets the American Diabetes Association's Nutritional Guidelines
Nutrisystem D meets the nutritional guidelines established by the American Diabetes Association for people with diabetes. Nutrisystem recently confirmed their support of the American Diabetes Association at the National Strategic Partner level and will work to help the Association with its mission related activities of creating awareness and providing educational tools. As part of the company's sponsorship, the Association is offering discounted pricing for Nutrisystem D as a new benefit to its members.
"Type 2 diabetes is reaching epidemic proportions in the United States, but it is a disease that is often preventable with a lifestyle-based approach – better eating habits, regular physical activity, and better tools to self-monitor and self-manage the risks," said Dr. Bruce Daggy, Chief Science Officer at Nutrisystem. "Likewise, lifestyle approaches are key to improving outcomes for those with the disease itself. To help battle this epidemic, we've spent years developing, improving and testing Nutrisystem D. We know that being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes can be traumatic, and changing a lifetime of habits can be difficult. That's why we've worked so hard to make Nutrisystem D simple and easy to follow."
Nutrisystem D Program Overview
- A wide selection of more than 130 nutritionally balanced, portion-controlled entrees and snacks, delivered directly to customers' homes with customizable menus.
- The program provides access to Registered Dietitians, Counselors and Certified Diabetes Educators, as well as behavior modification materials developed by a leading expert in weight loss treatment, online tools for tracking progress, and online support communities, all at no extra cost.
- The program also includes My Daily 3, a Nutrisystem-developed approach to physical activity based on the actions of daily living. Nutrisystem membership is free and doesn't require members to visit centers, participate in group weigh-ins, count carbohydrates or calories.
- Nutrisystem is cost effective and provides savings of hundreds of dollars compared to other home delivery weight loss options. Food delivery is free of charge for customers enrolled in auto-delivery.
- Some insurance providers may cover, or contribute to, the cost of the program. See: Nutrisystem Health Insurance Reimbursement Forms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV