USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT) (“USAT” or the “Company”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for self-serve, small-ticket retailing industries, today announced that IVS Associates Inc., the independent Inspector of Elections (“Inspector”), has tabulated and certified the voting results for the USAT 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on June 28, 2012.
As confirmed by the final results, USAT shareholders have elected all nine of the Company’s director nominees—Deborah G. Arnold, Steven D. Barnhart, Joel Brooks, Stephen P. Herbert, Albin F. Moschner, Frank A. Petito, III, Jack E. Price, William J. Reilly, Jr. and William J. Schoch – to the USAT Board of Directors.
The Company also reported that the Inspector’s final results indicated that shareholders voted to ratify the appointment of McGladrey & Pullen, LLP, as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm, and approved the 2012 Incentive Stock Plan.
About USA Technologies:USA Technologies is a leader in the networking of wireless non-cash transactions, associated financial/network services and energy management. USA Technologies provides networked credit card and other non-cash systems in the vending, commercial laundry, hospitality and digital imaging industries. USAT has been granted 79 patents and has agreements with Verizon, Visa, Compass, Crane and others. Visit our website at www.usatech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV