SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics® Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions for mobile computing, communications and entertainment devices, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 on Thursday, August 2, 2012, after the close of market. The company will host a corresponding conference call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. PT ( 5:00 p.m. ET), during which management may discuss forward-looking information.
To participate on the live call, analysts and investors should dial 1-877-941-1427 at least ten minutes prior to the call. Synaptics will also offer a live and archived webcast of the conference call, accessible from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's Web site ( http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/.) A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available until 11:59 pm PT on Monday, August 6, 2012 by dialing 1-800-406-7325 and entering the passcode: 4548813.
Synaptics delivers intelligent touch solutions for intelligent devices. As a leading developer of human interface solutions for the mobile computing, communications and digital home entertainment markets, Synaptics solutions enhance the user experience. The ClearPad™ touchscreen product family supports devices ranging from entry level mobile phones to tablets. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics has shipped over one billion capacitive touch solutions to date. (NASDAQ: SYNA)www.synaptics.com For more information contact: Jennifer Jarman The Blueshirt Group 415-217-5866 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Synaptics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV