Stevia Nutra Corporation (OTC:BB STNT)– (The Company), an Agro-Management company focused on stevia agronomics, announced today that it has entered into a “Services Provision Agreement” with Ecologica Co. Ltd, a local Cambodian agro-development company.
Ecologica’s extensive experience in developing and operating agro-forestry plantations and projects makes it an ideal local partner for the Company. In addition, Mr. David Foo, Ecologica’s Chief Operating Officer has joined Stevia Nutra as VP Operations - Southeast Asia.
“Given Ecologica’s extensive agro-forestry experience, their senior management understands the challenges agro-developers face when embarking on a new cultivation operation in Cambodia,” says Company President, Brian Dicks. “As our local partner, they will provide valuable support to ensure effective and efficient deployment of the Company’s financial and human resources as the project advances.”
The scope of the agreement includes Ecologica being responsible for providing local management, logistical expertise and administrative support for a range of core functions which include:
- Staffing of senior managers, plantation managers and supervisors, and agro-laborers
- Administration, payroll and accounting services
- Procurement, contractor/contract management and control
- Local, regional and national government relations and liaison as required with specific jurisdictions, departments and ministries including agro-research stations and institutes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts