SEATTLE, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: LLEN) ("L&L"), a U.S.-based company with a five-year track record of profitable coal operations in China, has appointed James Schaeffer, MBA, as an independent strategic and technical advisor.
Prior to joining L&L's Advisory Board, Mr. Schaeffer served as the CEO of Mongolia Energy Corporation (HKG: 00276), an energy and resource developer with operations in Mongolia and northwestern China. Previously, he was stationed in Beijing as the Executive Director—Asia Pacific of John T. Boyd Company, a top coal engineering firm. Mr. Schaeffer has over three decades of mining experience and has participated in projects throughout Asia, including China and Southeast Asia. He is known internationally and throughout the Asia-Pacific region by many leading corporations and banking and financial institutions in the energy and resource sectors.
Mr. Schaeffer is a Registered Professional Engineer in Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. He is also a member of the International Society of Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration. Mr. Schaeffer also holds a degree in Mining Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.
Dickson Lee, L&L's Chairman & CEO, commented, "Jim is a proven mining executive with in-country experience. Adding professionals with these two attributes will benefit the core of our business as we continue to expand our operations to other areas of China."Contacts:L&L Energy, Inc.(206) 264-8065 email@example.com SOURCE L & L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV