Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) announced today that it plans to release its second quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, July 19, 2012. Chairman and CEO Robert Sarver, President and COO Ken Vecchione, and CFO Dale Gibbons will host a conference call at 12:00 p.m. ET on Friday, July 20, to discuss the Company's performance.
Participants may access the call by dialing 1-866-843-0890 using the pass code 9684410 or via live audio webcast using the website link: http://services.choruscall.com/links/wal120720.html. The webcast is also available through the Company’s website at www.westernalliancebancorp.com. Participants should log in at least 15 minutes early to receive instructions. The call will be recorded and made available for replay after 2:00 p.m. ET July 20 through September 4, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET by dialing 1-877-344-7529 using the conference number 10016260.
About Western Alliance Bancorporation
Western Alliance Bancorporation is a leading bank holding company in the Southwest with banking and financial service subsidiaries in Arizona, California, Nevada and Colorado. The company provides services to businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals, nonprofit organizations, high net worth individuals and other consumers seeking the robust product array of a national bank with the individual, personal attention of a community bank, delivered through a dedicated, local Relationship Manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV