Columbia Sportswear Company (NASDAQ:COLM) plans to release financial results of its second quarter at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
At approximately 4:15 p.m. ET, a commentary by Tom Cusick, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, reviewing the company’s second quarter 2012 financial results and full year outlook will be filed with the SEC on Form 8-K and published to the company’s website at http://investor.columbia.com/results.cfm. Analysts and investors are encouraged to review this commentary prior to participating in a conference call with senior management at 5:00 p.m. ET.
To listen to the conference call, please dial 877-407-9205. The call will also be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://investor.columbia.com where it will remain available until July 27, 2013.
Columbia Sportswear Company is a leading innovator in the global active
outdoor apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment markets. Founded in
1938 in Portland, Oregon, Columbia products are sold in more than 100
countries and have earned an international reputation for innovation,
quality and performance. Columbia products feature innovative
technologies and designs that protect outdoor enthusiasts from the
elements, increase comfort, and make outdoor activities more enjoyable.
In addition to the Columbia brand, Columbia Sportswear Company also owns
outdoor brands Mountain Hardwear®, Sorel®, and Montrail®. To learn more,
please visit the company’s websites at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV