Am I Diversified?
In the "Am I Diversified" segment, Cramer spoke with callers and responded to tweets sent via Twitter to @JimCramer to see if investors' portfolios have what it takes for today's markets.
The first portfolio included:
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said that investors need to ask "What's expensive?". Not which stocks are too expensive, but which companies sell products that simply too expensive for this market. With stocks like Tiffany (TIF) and Coach (COH) rolling over, Cramer said high-end retail has become more than just a Chinese problem, it's a global problem. That's why Cramer still likes companies like Wal-Mart (WMT), Ross Stores (ROST) and Dollar General (DG). But Cramer went even further to warn investors to be cautious of companies such as Ralph Lauren (RL), PVH (PVH) and VF Corp (VFC) as they, too, will likely be brought down by the weakness in the high-end segment, even though there's nothing wrong with their businesses. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV