CHICAGO, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR), a leading owner and operator of industrial real estate and provider of supply chain solutions, will host its second quarter 2012 results conference call on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EDT ( 10:00 a.m. CDT). The conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 542-2938 and entering reservation code 10314314. The conference call will also be webcast live on the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at www.firstindustrial.com.
First Industrial's second quarter 2012 results will be released on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 after market close and will be available on the Company's website.
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after the call through Friday, August 10, 2012. For the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056, passcode 10314314. The replay will also be available on the Company's website.About First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR) is a leading owner and operator of industrial real estate and provider of supply chain solutions to multinational corporations and regional customers. Across major markets in North America, our local market experts manage, lease, buy, (re)develop, and sell bulk and regional distribution centers, light industrial, and other industrial facility types. We have a track record of industry leading customer service, and in total, we own, manage and have under development approximately 70.3 million square feet of industrial space. For more information, please visit us at www.firstindustrial.com. We post or otherwise make available on this website from time to time information that may be of interest to investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV