PCTEL, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCTI), a leader in antenna and scanning receiver solutions, announced today it will release its financial results for the second quarter, 2012 on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. An earnings conference call will follow the release at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
The call can be accessed by dialing (877) 734-5369 (U.S. / Canada) or (706) 679-6397 (International) conference ID: 98049059. The call will also be webcast at http://investor.pctel.com/events.cfm. Marty Singer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and John Schoen, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the second quarter results and the company's business outlook. A replay will be available for two weeks after the call on either the website listed above, or by calling (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canada), or International (404) 537-3406 Conference ID: 98049059.
PCTEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCTI), develops antenna, scanning receiver, and network solutions for the global wireless market. The company's SeeGull® scanning receivers, SeeHawk® visualization tool, and CLARIFY® system measure, monitor and optimize cellular networks. PCTEL develops and supports scanning receivers for LTE, TD-LTE, EVDO, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, GSM, and WiMAX networks.PCTEL's MAXRAD®, Bluewave™ and Wi-Sys™ antenna solutions address private network, public safety, and government applications. PCTEL develops and delivers high-value YAGI, Land Mobile Radio, WiFi, GPS, In-Tunnel, Subway, and broadband antennas (parabolic and flat panel). The company's vertical markets include SCADA, Health Care, Smart Grid, Precision Agriculture, Indoor Wireless, Telemetry, Off-loading, and Wireless Backhaul. PCTEL Secure focuses on Android mobile platform security. For more information, please visit the company's web sites www.pctel.com, www.antenna.com, www.antenna.pctel.com, www.rfsolutions.pctel.com or www.pctelsecure.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV