American Express (AXP) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, American Express fell 32 cents (-0.5%) to $58.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of American Express exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.46-$58.29 after having opened the day at $58.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.39. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: SYSWIN (SYSW), down 7.8%, Transcontinental Realty (TCI), down 4.6%, E-House China Holdings (EJ), down 4.5%, and Roberts Realty Investors (RPI), down 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full American Express Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about AXP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV