Tyco International Ltd (TYC): Today's Featured Diversified Services Loser
Tyco International (TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell 38 cents (-0.7%) to $51.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.09-$52.18 after having opened the day at $52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.12. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: PFSweb (PFSW), down 7%, Harris Interactive (HPOL), down 5.9%, Ambow Education (AMBO), down 5.8%, and Digital Generation (DGIT), down 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV