Ralph Lauren (RL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren fell $4.92 (-3.4%) to $138.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $136.91-$142.71 after having opened the day at $142.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $143.70. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Champion Industries (CHMP), down 16.5%, Origin Agritech (SEED), down 12.9%, Northern Technologies International (NTIC), down 12%, and Forward Industries (FORD), down 10.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about RL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV