General Dynamics (GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics fell 52 cents (-0.8%) to $63.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.61-$64.81 after having opened the day at $64.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.43. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Embraer S.A (ERJ), down 7.5%, Hexcel Corporation (HXL), down 4.5%, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings (SPR), down 3.9%, and Heico Corporation (HEI), down 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about GD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV