ArcelorMittal (MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal rose 24 cents (1.6%) to $14.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.80-$15.03 after having opened the day at $14.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.67. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Polymet Mining (PLM), up 9.5%, L & L Energy (LLEN), up 8.1%, James River Coal Company (JRCC), up 7.4%, and Atlatsa Resources (ATL), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV