Opentable Inc. (OPEN): Today's Featured Internet Winner
Opentable (OPEN) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Opentable rose 67 cents (1.8%) to $38.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 490,356 shares of Opentable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.50-$39 after having opened the day at $38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: MeetMe (MEET), up 6.8%, InfoSpace (INSP), up 4.9%, Blucora (BCOR), up 4.9%, and ModusLink Global Solutions (MLNK), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Opentable Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV