Universal Display Corporation (PANL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Universal Display Corporation rose 28 cents (0.8%) to $34.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 409,321 shares of Universal Display Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.73-$34.96 after having opened the day at $34.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Socket Mobile (SCKT), up 12.8%, iGo (IGOI), up 12.2%, Mitek Systems (MITK), up 7.1%, and Video Display Corporation (VIDE), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Universal Display Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV