RANGE RESOURCES CORPORATION (NYSE: RRC) announced today that its second quarter 2012 financial results news release will be issued Tuesday, July 24 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
A conference call to review the financial results is scheduled on Wednesday, July 25 at 1:00 p.m. ET. To participate in the call, please dial 877-407-0778 and ask for the Range Resources second quarter 2012 earnings conference call. A replay of the call will be available through August 31. To access the phone replay dial 877-660-6853. The account number is 286 and the conference ID is 397444.
RANGE RESOURCES CORPORATION (NYSE: RRC) is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer with operations focused in Appalachia and the southwest region of the United States. The Company pursues an organic growth strategy targeting high return, low-cost projects within its large inventory of low risk, development drilling opportunities. The Company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. More information about Range can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV