PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a world leader in pricing and revenue management software, will release financial results for its second quarter 2012 after U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012.
PROS Holdings will host a conference call on Aug. 2, 2012, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the Company’s financial results and business outlook. To access this call, dial (866) 730-5766 (toll-free) or (857) 350-1590, and enter pass code 62493187. The live webcast of the conference call can be accessed under the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s web site at www.prospricing.com.
Following the call, an archived webcast will be available in the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s web site at www.prospricing.com. A replay will be available at (888) 286-8010 (toll-free) or (617) 801-6888 using the pass code 87936160.
About PROSPROS Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE: PRO) is a leading provider of prescriptive pricing and revenue management software for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, services and travel industries. PROS gives customers far greater confidence and agility in their pricing strategies by providing data-driven insights into transaction profitability, forecasting demand, recommending optimal prices for each product and deal, and streamlining pricing processes with enhanced controls and compliance. With $468 billion in revenues under management, PROS has implemented more than 500 solutions in more than 50 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 500 professionals, including 100 with advanced degrees and 25 with Ph.D.s. To learn more, visit www.prospricing.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV