AUSTIN, Texas, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced the keynote and summit presenters for the NIWeek 2012 worldwide graphical system design conference and exhibition on August 7–9 in Austin. Speakers include Thomas R. Kurfess and Robert Swan, as well as highly respected authorities to lead six specialized summits.
Quote"NIWeek 2012 attendees will have an opportunity to hear from some of the world's foremost thought leaders in science and technology," said Ray Almgren, vice president of marketing for core platforms at National Instruments. "It is rare that a conference can provide speakers with expertise in such a wide variety of topics including energy technology, RF and communications, vision, aerospace and defense, big physics, and robotics – in just three days."
Other Speakers Include the Following:
- Michael Belfiore, author, journalist and renowned speaker
- Michael Webber, Center for International Energy and Environmental Policy, The University of Texas
- Jeff Bier, founder, Embedded Vision Alliance
- Dr. Edward Moses, director of National Ignition Facility (NIF) and Photon Science, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Dr. Kevin Jones, director of research accelerator division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Peter Corke, professor of robotics and control, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr. Rainer Bischoff, project coordinator for cooperative research projects, KUKA Laboratories GmbH
Click to Tweet : Another reason to attend @NIWeek - hear from polar explorer @2041RobertSwan and @ WhiteHouse #tech advisor Dr. Kurfess http://bit.ly/N283HP Readers can learn more about NIWeek and register at www.ni.com/niweek .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV