Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) is an owner, operator and franchisor of restaurants featuring a variety of menu items, including its Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings spun in any of its 14 signature sauces or four signature seasonings. This stock is trading up 1% at $83.24 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 468,000Average Volume: 589,030 Volume % Change: 79%. From a technical perspective, BWLD is bouncing off some previous support at around $81.63 with decent volume. This move is pushing the stock within range of its 50-day moving average of $84.47. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once BWLD takes out its 50-day at $84.47 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $84.47 with volume that's near or above 589,030 shares. If we get that action soon, then BWLD could easily re-test and possibly take out its July high of $88.85 ahead of its earnings report on July 24. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV