Netflix (NFLX) is an Internet subscription service streaming television shows and movies. This stock is trading up 3.6% at $83.91 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.5 million Average Volume: 5.1 millionVolume % Change: 50% >>5 Stocks With Huge Insider Buying From a technical perspective, NFLX is ripping to the upside here off some near-term support at $79.53 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once NFLX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $85.40 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once NFLX sustains a move or close over $85.40 with volume that's near or above 5.1 million shares. If we get that action soon, then NFLX has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its 200-day moving average of $92.02. On the flipside, I would avoid NFLX or look for short-term short-biased trades if it moves back below that near-term support at $79.53 with high-volume. Netflix, one of the 10 Worst-Performing S&P 500 Stocks in the Second Quarter, also shows up on a list of 6 Sucker Stocks to Avoid at All Costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV