8 Stocks Soaring on High Volume
Qlik Technologies (QLIK) provides business intelligence solutions. The QlikView Business Discovery platform helps people create and share insights and analysis in groups and across organizations. This stock is trading up 1.3% at $18.19 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.4 millionAverage Volume: 1.5 million Volume % Change: 74% >>3 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, QLIK is bouncing modestly here off some near-term support at $17.38 with decent volume. This bounce is following a huge drop in this stock, since shares have plunged from its April high of $33.59 to a recent low of $17.38. That massive slide lower has also created an oversold condition, since QLIK's current relative strength index reading is 29.54. Traders could now look for an oversold bounce for intraday trades as long as QLIK is trending above $17.38 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that hits near or above 1.5 million shares as bullish. Keep in mind that this stock will also breakout in the near-term with a move over $19 with volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV