Allegiant Travel (ALGT) is a leisure travel company focused on providing travel services and products to residents of small, underserved cities in the U.S. This stock is trading up 4.1% at $73.35 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 161,000Average Volume: 163,716 Volume % Change: 100% Shares of ALGT are moving notably higher today after analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded the stock from hold to buy and slapped a $90 price target on the shares. The firm said industry sales are trending higher and airlines are paying lower fuel costs. >>Stocks With Recent Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, ALGT has been active to the upside here with decent volume, and the stock has briefly broken out above some near-term overhead resistance at $72.41. At last check, shares of ALGT have hit an intraday high of $75.93 and volume is sitting right near its three-month average action of 163,716 shares. Market players should now look to play the next breakout for ALGT which will trigger once it clears its daily high of $75.93 with volume. Look for a sustained move or close above that level with volume that's near or above 163,716 shares. Keep in mind that this stock is in an incredibly strong uptrend, so you could even buy off weakness with a stop near $70 to $68 to play that move as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV