8 Stocks Soaring on High Volume
Healthcare Services Group
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) provides management, administrative and operating services to the housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance and dietary service departments of the health care industry, including nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers and hospitals located throughout the U.S. This stock is trading up 6.2% at $20.85 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 493,000Average Volume: 366,998 Volume % Change: 185% Shares of HCSG are ripping higher today after the company reported second-quarter earnings that rose 15% as they posted strong revenue growth. >>5 Hated Stocks Set to Soar on Earnings From a technical perspective, HCSG is bouncing hard here right off its 50-day moving average of $19.76 with strong volume. This move has also pushed HCSG into near-term breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some overhead resistance at $20.55. Traders should now continue to look for long-biased trades as long as HCSG is trending above $20.55 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 366,998 shares as bullish. If we continue to see HCSG hold that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $21.74 to $21.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV