Zhongpin (HOGS) is engaged in the meat and food processing and distribution business in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 8.7% at $10.87 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 372,000Average Volume: 190,106 Volume % Change: 465% From a technical perspective, HOGS is ripping to the upside with monster volume, and this stock has started to break out above some past overhead resistance at $10. This breakout could be setting up HOGS for a re-test and possible breakout trade above its March high at $12.25. >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy for Earnings Season Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as HOGS is trending above $10 and if it closes near its daily highs. At last check, HOGS has hit an intraday high of $11.02 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 190,106 shares. On the flipside, I would avoid this stock if trends back below that key breakout level of $10 with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV